Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 day blog challenge: Reflection

Hanoi traffic from aprotravel.com

Today marks 30 days (well, one month really--so thirty-ONE days) from the beginning of my 30 day blog challenge. Aside from internet challenges, I have managed to make it every day. Hurrah!

Some days I didn't want to blog, some days I was too tired, some days I hated writing, some days I was incredibly excited. However, it was so FUN. I remembered why I love writing. I had a fun challenge every day to take pictures(sorry for being lazy and borrowing one today). I enjoyed reconnecting with people I hadn't heard from in a long time. I loved all 30 days of it.

So now, I am done....




JUST KIDDING!



I plan to continue to blog, but not every day. I will blog when there is something worth writing, which is hopefully 3-5 times a week. Blogging helps me feel more connected to family and friends knowing that they are reading it.

This is especially good because I am feeling a bit homesick today. Not for food, not for American music or language, but for people. Luckily, I have a lot of loyal wonderful friends in my life. I love you guys! Please come visit SOON.

I am not doing 30 days of gratitude "officially", but if I was documenting it in writing, today I would state that today I am grateful for my husband. He is an amazing partner and a very good friend. I could not ask for a better partner by my side on this wild adventure we are just beginning. Hubs; you're the best.

1 comment:

  1. As a wise person once taught me "delftelfo!" Having the best partner in the world right alongside of me has not only made the first month in Vietnam better (in good ways and challenging ways) than I ever imagined it could have been, but it inspires me on a daily basis to be better. Love you

    ReplyDelete